Easy Work! Cut Maple and Cherry Boards from your Workshop

Use this forum to post your jobs or projects to recrute cnc related workers and freelancers
Blueseal

Easy Work! Cut Maple and Cherry Boards from your Workshop

Postby Blueseal » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:32 am

Hi guys, are you looking for some work and want to work from your shop? Here is an opportunity.
My company wants to outsource some of its production to people (5 in number) who can give quality results and have the tools and equipment to do this work. Your work will be to cut parts from cherry boards and maple. We normally produce 120-150 pieces in one run on a regular 4x8 foot machine. our aim is to get up to 10K+ per month. The contract will last over 6 months if you provide what we are looking for. We have a good eye to quality, so you must have one too. If you have a good CNC machine, and are willing to do this job, then let me know. You will be paid $1 per piece. If you will be using your own lumber, you will be reimbursed. With an average of about 55 pieces per hour, you will be getting a decent wage every hour you spend cutting the pieces. If you are anywhere near our distributors, we will provide the lumber. If you are not, but you can access it somewhere else, we will reimburse.

Nardino

Re: Easy Work! Cut Maple and Cherry Boards from your Workshop

Postby Nardino » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:36 am

Hi, I am interested, please PM me your email.

Artist

Postby Artist » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:37 am

Hi, I have a good machine which can handle that, I can access lumber also. I am interested in the job.

Gidi

Postby Gidi » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:38 am

I am interested in this job too, but I have a quiz. Will I be cutting out the pieces only?

Blueseal

Postby Blueseal » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:41 am

Gidi wrote:I am interested in this job too, but I have a quiz. Will I be cutting out the pieces only?
Hi, you will finish plan the lumber to the final thickness for it to have good faces, cut out the parts, and separated them from the board.

JuliusBathez

Postby JuliusBathez » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:44 am

I am interested too. What about the shipping or transporting of the parts. Who will do the delivery?

LollyPop

Postby LollyPop » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:47 am

I am interested in this work too. I have done this work in the past. I just completed a contract dealing on the same. I have a big equipment that I can use to round, tumble and then apply the finish. Can you let me finish the whole work then you can just pick the finished parts? If so, can we negotiate about the price? Thanks

Blueseal

Postby Blueseal » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:50 am

JuliusBathez wrote:I am interested too. What about the shipping or transporting of the parts. Who will do the delivery?

We shall pick the parts or arrange for shipping depending on where you are. We shall then round them, tumble and apply finish to them.
LollyPop wrote:I am interested in this work too. I have done this work in the past. I just completed a contract dealing on the same. I have a big equipment that I can use to round, tumble and then apply the finish. Can you let me finish the whole work then you can just pick the finished parts? If so, can we negotiate about the price? Thanks

Hi… We are currently just contracting the cutting of the parts. The rest of the work is done by us. Perhaps that will be in the future when the company has expanded or maybe wants to open something like a branch.

Blueseal

Postby Blueseal » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:52 am

Thanks for showing interest in this work. I will PM each one of you and then we shall see if we will agree on some things and how to work. Remember we need up to 5 people. So we shall keep looking.

phi

Postby phi » Sat Mar 19, 2016 5:53 am

My son is has a lot of free time and is proficient in this kind of work. He is available ASAP! Let me PM you his email.

Return to “Hiring CNC related”