Standalone programmer

Need some help with planning, execution, experiences or want to tell a witty anecdote or give some small business advice to our noobies for their ideas?
e80euj2229

Standalone programmer

Postby e80euj2229 » Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:35 pm

I may need a field programmer for arduino pro-mini! Has anybody here got some experience with this the ispnub device? I'll attach a pix (internet) of a finished device. The boards are available from Europe for about $15 for three and components about another 20.
I however have one more question. Is there a sketch that would allow a field arduino to be programmed by another battery powered portable arduino.
Many thanks

cocodancer

Re: Standalone programmer

Postby cocodancer » Wed Jul 29, 2015 4:35 am

Hi, my brother has the required experience with the ispnub device and i could hook you up with him were you to send me your email address. As for the second part of your question, my answer is a yes. Am positive that he will be in a position to explain that in detail than i could do here myself.

RedLine

Postby RedLine » Sun Oct 11, 2015 10:03 pm

Just upload the picture here and we will all have a look at it. As for the sketch, i would say the answer is YES!

Bb3/04

Postby Bb3/04 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:52 am

Still looking for the Programmer? If yes, tell me so that i can hook you with one.

Return to “Advice and practical applications”