Hi guys, I have been operating CNC machines for a long. I have come to learn about some things that one needs to do before you start operating a CNC machine. If you want good results and to minimize accidents while working, then here are some of the To-Do things.
• Before you load any tool on the machine, ensure that it is not operating. Always load your machine before running it.
• Test your tools very well before using them
• Use sharp tools and avoid using those with cracks
• Once you set your tools, check them once again to ensure that they are correctly set.
• Ensure that you have set the required tool data for the program that you are using.
These are just but just but a few