How to Enhance and Improve Your Connection Skills

The dry stuff all about starting a business including paperwork, addresses, government agencies, funding, taxes all to help you with your ideas in the world of cnc
vinkiP

How to Enhance and Improve Your Connection Skills

Postby vinkiP » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:50 pm

Hi guys,
I find it necessary to introduce this thread in this forum. You have started a business and it is doing good. You want the business to grow and on of the best way is to create connections. You need to connect well with both your employees, your customers and suppliers and all potential customers and suppliers. What are the best ways trough which one can improve your connection skills?

Monroe

Re: How to Enhance and Improve Your Connection Skills

Postby Monroe » Mon Oct 19, 2015 5:54 pm

This is actually a good thread Mr Vin. This will help us to connect well and expand our CNC businesses. A step worth taking

Bassam

Postby Bassam » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:01 pm

This is a good one. Other than just starting and wanting ideas on what CNC businesses to work on,we have never thought outside the box. This one I give my 100% support. Let the ideas flow now. Come on Guys

5so95n
Site Admin

Postby 5so95n » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:20 pm

I also approve of this. This will help CNC businesses to grow. Any business requires good management and leadership for it to succeed.
Here is one for a start. Giving your Employees some independence and autonomy in executing their duties. As much as it is good to monitor the progress of you juniors, it is also good to give them some autonomy so that they can be able to make some decisions that are necessary.
It is not good that the boss is always consulted even in small matters that can be handled by juniors.

FireCNC

Postby FireCNC » Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:36 pm

The first thing that every leader ( in this case CNC business owners or managers) should do is to consider they are varying connection needs.
People will have different inclinations when it comes to connections. people will react differently to an action that makes them feel connected or not.
Thus understanding them and their way of feeling connected or not is an important step in improving your connection skills and improving your business in general
Never let any mechanical device know that you are in a hurry.

Ada4700

Postby Ada4700 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:46 am

Thanks for the thread and the ideas... are there some other ways to improve connections. I find them useful to my growing CNC empire
8-) :arrow: :arrow: 8-)

vinkiP

Postby vinkiP » Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:55 am

What about the voice tone that we use while communicating? I seems to have a lot of effect on how people relate.
A harsh voice tone will somehow have the effect of making people go defensive because they will feel threatened.
This will make them to react by creating a wall between you and them.
So lets mind our voice tones. be polite in your way of speaking and you will surely connect well.

concernedmachinist

Postby concernedmachinist » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:07 am

Talking of the voice tone Vin and having worked as a machinist for some employer some two years ago, I know what it means to use a rasping voice tone. Many guys left the employment due to this. I could not tolerate it too. So it is advisable that we control our voice tone. Politeness won't break your bone. Instead it will help in managing you business well. get connections for free.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

lilMichael

Postby lilMichael » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:12 am

Does apologizing or not have any impact on the connection issue?

5so95n
Site Admin

Postby 5so95n » Tue Oct 20, 2015 2:19 am

Yes it does. When we make mistakes, some disconnection will occur. We there for need to reconnect and the only way to do this is to admit our mistakes and apologize. many people find it had to say Sorry. CNC family should learn this..

Return to “Starting a business”