Expertise needed?

The dry stuff all about starting a business including paperwork, addresses, government agencies, funding, taxes all to help you with your ideas in the world of cnc
Rohit

Expertise needed?

Postby Rohit » Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:38 am

Do ones need to be an expert in order to run a CNC business? How profitable would such a venture be?

OldTraffordian

Re: Expertise needed?

Postby OldTraffordian » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:16 am

Hello OP. It is no doubt CNC business is trending given the advancement in technology and the need for fast production.I hope this is useful

Marksman311

Postby Marksman311 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 6:20 pm

Unless you are just selling the Products and not producing them. Otherwise some expertise is actually necessary
Why procrastinate today? When you can do it tomorrow!

Screen

Postby Screen » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:52 pm

Expertise will be needed of course. You will need to explain some things about whatever you are selling. For example, how they function, why you thing they are the best, and so on.

vinkiP

Postby vinkiP » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:59 pm

I agree that expertise is needed. However, you can start a business and employ technicians or at least one depending on the size of the business that you want to run. You could just be the entrepreneur here. All you need is to manage. I suppose you have management skills and you are not a complete layman in CNC otherwise you wouldn't be interested in starting the enterprise in the first place..

Egline

Postby Egline » Fri Feb 19, 2016 6:08 pm

You could just be the entrepreneur here

That reminds me of entrepreneurship 101: All managers are entrepreneurs but not all entrepreneurs are managers.
In this case you can bump some capital into a CNC business and employ a Manager to oversee your enterprise.

Rohit

Postby Rohit » Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:55 pm

Hi guys, I have looked at your advises keenly and I have made a conclusion to start a CNC business. The only problem is that I don't know which one should I start.

vinkiP

Postby vinkiP » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:05 pm

Hi guys, I have looked at your advises keenly and I have made a conclusion to start a CNC business. The only problem is that I don't know which one should I start.

That is one step in. But tell us, what ideas do you have in mind, perhaps it could be easy to start from what you have in mind

Rohit

Postby Rohit » Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:33 pm

That is one step in. But tell us, what ideas do you have in mind, perhaps it could be easy to start from what you have in mind

I was hoping i could get some ideas. Given that I am a layman in CNC dealings. Could you recommend something that will not leave me scratching my head?

Return to “Starting a business”