CNC Business Plan

Here you will find posts on ideas or dreams for the entrepreneur or small business who wants to utilise CNC or just general brainstorming to make money with a cnc machine
Gmitgat

CNC Business Plan

Postby Gmitgat » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:29 am

Hi guys,
I am a looking some one who can develop a good and viable business plan on any cnc idea for me. I you are an expert in this sector please PM me and I will give you the details. Thanks

cosmasB

Re: CNC Business Plan

Postby cosmasB » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:34 am

Gmitgat wrote:Hi guys,
I am a looking some one who can develop a good and viable business plan on any cnc idea for me. I you are an expert in this sector please PM me and I will give you the details. Thanks

I can give you good CNC business ideas but i am not good in writtin a business plan. I you you are interested the I am at your service

Gmitgat

Postby Gmitgat » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:39 am

cosmasB wrote:I can give you good CNC business ideas but i am not good in writtin a business plan. I you you are interested the I am at your service

I well come the Ideas mr Cosmas

Snowwhite

Postby Snowwhite » Thu Feb 25, 2016 8:46 am

Gmitgat wrote:Hi guys,

I have some ideas too and i wouldn't mind sharing. For the business plan we can Discuss on how go by.

Return to “Ideas for small business using CNC”