The best tips to grow your CNC machine business.

Here you will find posts on ideas or dreams for the entrepreneur or small business who wants to utilise CNC or just general brainstorming to make money with a cnc machine
lorraine

Re: The best tips to grow your CNC machine business.

Postby lorraine » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:50 pm

I hear you. I will certainly remember your wise counsel and generous advice every step of the way.

XENEON

Postby XENEON » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:51 pm

Hello, I am quite late but here are my thoughts on the issue.
I think that the most important issue that you must consider is diversification. You should diversify with regards to the demands of the customers. My boss always reminds me, take care of the customers, they are important assets in the business. I have worked for two long years in his lathing shop and I have come to realize that to be true. You want your business to grow, take care of the existing clients and attract new wants.

lorraine

Postby lorraine » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:51 pm

Thanks XENEON. Yeah, I agree that the customer point is very essential. The truth is if you have customers to buy your products, your CNC business has a higher probability of success. However, don’t be satisfied with one customer because it will limit your business potential and you won’t be able to expand it. The trick is to diversify as per the demands of the customers for a greater market share of a CNC machine business.

Lambot909

Postby Lambot909 » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:53 pm

This. I can’t agree more with you guys than I am doing right now; customers contribute a higher percentage in the business success, compared to every other effort that the management makes. Those are the exact words I would use (and have used) when giving a business talk.

instead

Postby instead » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:54 pm

One other thing to do in order to grow your CNC machine business is to evaluate your potential market place. Every business is dependent on the number of sales it makes during a certain period. Normally, a business with highest number of sales is considered successful. You should also devote more time in attracting more potential clients and making arrangements to contact them.

albertthegentiler

Postby albertthegentiler » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:55 pm

That is right, to add on that, you be aware of your main competitors under normal circumstances and particularly in times of economic depression or recession.

lorraine

Postby lorraine » Thu Mar 19, 2015 6:55 pm

Can you use some more simple words or explanations? The economic depression and recession stuff is complex to me. I am just a simple CNC amateur not that versed in the markets. Are you suggesting that there might be hits and booms that are specific to the industry that I might not be aware of?

albertthegentiler

Postby albertthegentiler » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:06 pm

No problem. The point is, market fluctuations can slow down commercial manufacturing while at the same time leaving military production unchanged. During this economic situation, competitors from one side may bring their operating standards to the other hence forcing companies to increase their production rates or even lower prices so as to maintain their market share. I hope we are on the same page now. :P :P

lorraine

Postby lorraine » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:07 pm

Yeah, thanks. I have seen some light. So it is something like poor economic situations, forces your competitors to increase their production or lower the prices of products in order to retain the existing customers and attract new one?

albertthegentiler

Postby albertthegentiler » Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:09 pm

Yes, something in those lines. :D :D :D

Return to “Ideas for small business using CNC”