Recommend a CNC to purchase

Here you will find posts on ideas or dreams for the entrepreneur or small business who wants to utilise CNC or just general brainstorming to make money with a cnc machine
Mayo

Recommend a CNC to purchase

Postby Mayo » Sun May 15, 2016 6:32 am

I have been hand carving E-pipes for long as a hobby but orders have recently increase that I have to employ a CNC machine to do most of the cutting. I am also intending to cut patterns out of sheet material for different projects. I want a working area of about 16” by 16” by 16” for the pipes and a 4’x4’ for sheet work. What machine would you guys recommend?

Bornes

Re: Recommend a CNC to purchase

Postby Bornes » Sun May 15, 2016 3:19 pm

Hi Mayo. It good that you have thought of using a CNC. So well come to CNC. How much have you budgeted for the machine?

Mayo

Postby Mayo » Sun May 15, 2016 3:21 pm

Bornes wrote:Hi Mayo. It good that you have thought of using a CNC. So well come to CNC. How much have you budgeted for the machine?
I have budgeted about $7000 for the machine. I want a complete setup that comes with almost everything plus the software. I have a PC. Any ideas?

sostenT

Postby sostenT » Thu May 19, 2016 7:18 am

Hi Mayo! Where are you based? We could work together with your budget and build a good machine that is within your specifications and requirements.

Return to “Ideas for small business using CNC”