New!

Introduce yourself so we know who you are, your dreams, your job or even your technology and tools you have at your dispense
Agent47

New!

Postby Agent47 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 5:52 am

Hi guys, I have been visiting this site for a long time and I must say you people are great. I have learned a lot from here and have therefore decided to join you. I am glad that my registration was approved. wood routing is my hobby.

Slania77

Re: New!

Postby Slania77 » Thu Feb 25, 2016 6:00 am

Hi Agent47
Welcome to amateur cnc. I am sure you have come to the right place full of great and resourceful people with amazing ideas. The admin will welcome you formally :roll: :roll:

Vinsnow

Postby Vinsnow » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:21 am

Agent47 wrote:Hi guys, I have been visiting this site for a long time and I must say you people are great. I have learned a lot from here and have therefore decided to join you. I am glad that my registration was approved. wood routing is my hobby.

Welcome to this forum... I am diversifying my business and one of the areas i want to venture into is Wood routing. How is this business?

Agent47

Postby Agent47 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:28 am

Vinsnow wrote:Welcome to this forum... I am diversifying my business and one of the areas i want to venture into is Wood routing. How is this business?

The business is great depending on how you will Play the "game".

Vinsnow

Postby Vinsnow » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:30 am

Agent47 wrote:The business is great depending on how you will Play the "game".

What do you mean by depending on how you will Play the "game"?

Agent47

Postby Agent47 » Sat Feb 27, 2016 7:38 am

Well Vinsow. I am sure you are not that new to CNC. Just give quality things, Have a target niche and connect well with them. Talking of "connection" I mean having a good relationship with your customers. I saw something about connection in a certain forum in this site. I can't remember which. With this an more you will enjoy the wood routing business.

Vinsnow

Postby Vinsnow » Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:43 am

Agent47 wrote:Well Vinsow. I am sure you are not that new to CNC. Just give quality things, Have a target niche and connect well with them. Talking of "connection" I mean having a good relationship with your customers. I saw something about connection in a certain forum in this site. I can't remember which. With this an more you will enjoy the wood routing business.

Thanks Agent47. I have read that thread on connection too. It actually helps in proving you business. For the wood routing, you have motivated me to go for it. I am now counting on you and the guys here for some help if need be!

Lands

Postby Lands » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:13 am

People in this forum are very generous with ideas. so you guys will not fail to get the help that you need.

Kingfisher

Postby Kingfisher » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:25 am

Hey guys, I have seen you talking of routing. Could you please tell me the best wood router and where i can get it? I am doing some edge-routing and would like a machine that will help me produce perfect edge profiles and precision pattern cutting. Cheers

Probot

Postby Probot » Sun Feb 28, 2016 8:55 am

Kingfisher wrote:Hey guys, I have seen you talking of routing. Could you please tell me the best wood router and where i can get it? I am doing some edge-routing and would like a machine that will help me produce perfect edge profiles and precision pattern cutting. Cheers

This question should be asked in the right place for routers. I would however advice you to go for a trim router given that it good for perfect smooth edges and and profiling.
Lets please take this to the right forum!

Return to “Introductions”