Advantages of CNC machines over human workers

Other technical advice, how to engrave on wood with a 30$ laser for example
T99448877

Advantages of CNC machines over human workers

Postby T99448877 » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:20 pm

I just wanted to start off by saying that i have replaced a couple workers in the last couple years with machines and i have never looked back. just wanted to share with the group here my justification.

Improved Consistency: CNC machines deliver higher accuracy in comparison with mechanical or digital metal cutting machines since they operate on computer guided programs. Cutting and milling process is usually completed quickly without any errors resulting to improvements on overall consistency.
Safety: CNC milling machines executes operations via programs, therefore keeping operators from getting into contact with the cutting tools.
High Precision Miling Process: CNC software has integrated CAD and CAM ((Computer Aided Design) and (Computer Aided Manufacturing)) operations that are enable performance of high precision milling works.
Reduced Wastage: These particular machines are designed with a chip management system which helps reduce wastage of equipments, sheets and metals. The system also provides optimum solution for cutting different shapes by highlighting size and shape of the material in terms of changeable data and variables.

mcR

Re: Advantages of CNC machines over human workers

Postby mcR » Tue Jun 30, 2015 1:26 am

Wow... That's a great read T99448877 . Just keep them coming ;)

Shaddai

Postby Shaddai » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:58 pm

Allow me to add to that list that CNC machines are also known to be pocket friendly in the long run. The initial costs may empty your pockets but the possibilities are quite open for the future. with human workers you will have to constantly pay them and they are never paid off like the machines so they become a long term liabnility to the company

Caroibra

Postby Caroibra » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:51 am

Hope not all industrialists think like you guys, hand crafts and precision workers can never be replaced.

ChxurryX

Re: Hope not all industrialists think like you guys, hand crafts and precision workers can never be replaced.

Postby ChxurryX » Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:43 am

CNC machines also helps you deliver quality work in time.

Return to “Other technical advice”