how to create machine graphic using EC 2009

CNC artistic applications including but not limited to sculptures, engrave, 3d puzzle, cardboard furniture, planes, models
LosAngeles

how to create machine graphic using EC 2009

Postby LosAngeles » Sun Jun 14, 2015 8:58 pm

Hello, guys! Just asking if anyone of you have seen any reference information on how to create machine graphic using EC 2009? I have been trying to set up machine parts. I would like to arrange them in a tree design and the axis movement functioning, as required. The problem is that when I save or compile and choose the advanced code generator, its results has some parts positioned wrong on the display. :cry: :cry:

The tool is at the right position - and in spite of the spindle being in the wrong position, and I use the simulator, the tool elements are correlated to the model. Although other machine elements are hanging in the left part of the field, and there is a contact of the tool with the part, I still get this problem. :( :(

I have tried to modify defined axis origins and any other origin of any component that is wrongly displayed, but I cannot get the expected results. I have also looked for the referencing of the defined element or axis, but I am coming up empty. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I have even tried to guess that maybe it is a certain location on at the past defined elements but still it cannot provide me with the correct things. :evil: :evil:

I believe there is a fast available reference guideline about it. I am producing the model for DMG DMU50 eco and five-axis mill machine. I am now programming with a Siemens ShopMill, but I am anxious about the EdgeCAM post.

There is no full five-axis concurrent motion on the eco model, the fourth and fifth are only the location axes. I will greatly appreciate anyone who is willing to share with me the graphic or post model like that please, it I know it is hard to assist since you have put much efforts and a lot of time too. :|

I will greatly acknowledge any advice and suggestions from you people! Thanks. I am counting on you all...

L297580

Re: how to create machine graphic using EC 2009

Postby L297580 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:19 pm

Hi! I believe I may have some assistance for you, but please, would you hook up the test files in your post?

LosAngeles

Postby LosAngeles » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:14 pm

L297580 wrote:Hi! I believe I may have some assistance for you, but please, would you hook up the test files in your post?

Tytyty

Thanks a lot for going through.

I have just started, but that is my test file, it is not something big, only the fundamental shapes that I will hook up with much better models when the kinematics are okay. From my first post, I have seen a single odd thing. Every moment I have re-start the code wizard file the origin of the B-Axis has moved to a location of X0, Y4.50000, Z9.0000 and, therefore, I have to re-adjust to X0, Y0, Z0 to provide right table movement of B-Axis. :idea: :idea:

However, despite saving and compiling it many times when the origin of B-Axis is 0,0,0 it moves back to its original position when I restart. There is no setting yet for the X-Y-Z-B that is the values of the actual movement. Those minimal details are simply adjustable when the general movements have been proven, and I use the Part Modeler exports instead of disk and plate elements. :cry:

Nightcoeur

Postby Nightcoeur » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:19 pm

hello! Want to know the type of the version you are using. Do you use the R2 or the 2009R1? I want to know also if you are accessed to 2010R1 or an advanced R2. Please inform me.

LosAngeles

Postby LosAngeles » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:31 pm

8-) Hello too! I have the 2009R2. I have been using it but it is insignificant with me. I think these five-axis machines are outdated since they are older than the EC2009 and the posts.

e80euj2229

Postby e80euj2229 » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:31 pm

I have seen your post and the B axis is likely to be related to the plate of your B axis basing some reasons. I therefore, convert the origin values at the plate of the B axis then the values of B axis remained at 0,0,0. I further made the b axis plate diameter to be .001 and redraw another different at the part modeler.

LosAngeles

Postby LosAngeles » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:37 pm

Thanks e80euj2229 for that solution. I have got rid the plate graphics, and I will replace it with a model. I have a problem with the spindle. It is uncorrelated with tool axis whenever the simulator is run using the code generator. Did you observe something odd on that axis? :D :D :D :D

blerberque

Postby blerberque » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:55 pm

Please elaborate to me on how to make the jaws come out good. Is there a way to bolt this down to a sacrificial plate or something? On the other hand, will the jaws line everything up perfect?

falanyani

Postby falanyani » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:08 pm

The tool is not properly located on the top machine list setup tab “machine” origins requires to be converted to requires to x -13. Y-5. Z18 from your old origin x0 y4. Z9 and then you have to change B axis origin to x 13. Y0 z-9 and the c axis to x13. Y-3. Z-9. Also, the location of the initial component will then be x0 y9. Z0. Then z axis origin is changed to x0 y0 z-9. The final primary component position new origin will be x 13. Y-3. Z-11. You can convert the c axis limits to maximum of 99999999 and minimum value of -999999999
Just look at this and try it if it can work for your system.

indolentpotato

Postby indolentpotato » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:43 pm

This is one of those topics that I am not even ashamed to say I don't know anything about. All these figures are making my eyes watery.

Return to “Artistic applications for CNC”