AmateurCNC {Vision&Mission}

Important announcements and rules from the team at AmateurCNC
SysBot

AmateurCNC {Vision&Mission}

Postby SysBot » Thu May 28, 2015 10:06 am

Here at Amateurcnc.com, we are looking to reinforce the basics for the absolute beginner to the small business owner. We are looking to study the most essential things that a beginner should cover, and we do not really mind if you are looking to make cool projects in future or want to start a small business. We are just herew to help you deal with beginner issues and interesting topics about CNC milling, cutting lasering (not a word), machine building and engraving. we are essentually helping you get started on your fascinating journey into the machine world.

Slimshad33

Re: {Vision&Mission}

Postby Slimshad33 » Thu May 28, 2015 10:18 am

I am in love with you guys. Here, I get somewhere to recap what I have learnt and ask some questions for what I have not really understood. It is a great place for noobies. I learnt about this site while I was researching for a class project and I am glad I did so. :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

LuckBeAHor5e

Postby LuckBeAHor5e » Thu May 28, 2015 10:24 am

Same here! I stumbled upon (Literally) amateurcnc while I had just a bare knowledge of simulation processes of the CNC’s. I have come here and I mostly lurk but I think I will be logging in more often so that I can share my progress.

Alex Plainlater

Postby Alex Plainlater » Thu May 28, 2015 10:31 am

I remember I was making a machinist’s tube and I Google - Searched “CNC for Amateurs” and I just naturally landed here. At first, I was confused at the layout of the forum but I am now a pro at navigating. Now that I have an account, I have the forums I have read marked in red and those which I have not read are in black. I just look for something which other guys are talking about and contribute a bit these days. I like it here; it is comfy and laid back a bit.

Theb3ard

Postby Theb3ard » Thu May 28, 2015 10:34 am

Making chips was kind of becoming difficult. I usually combine this forum and others like Practical machinist. I have been soaking in info like a dry mattress – and there is so much to learn about CNC!

cocodancer

Postby cocodancer » Thu May 28, 2015 10:37 am

Theb3ard wrote:Making chips was kind of becoming difficult. I usually combine this forum and others like Practical machinist. I have been soaking in info like a dry mattress – and there is so much to learn about CNC!
Alex Plainlater wrote:I remember I was making a machinist’s tube and I Google - Searched “CNC for Amateurs” and I just naturally landed here. At first, I was confused at the layout of the forum but I am now a pro at navigating. Now that I have an account, I have the forums I have read marked in red and those which I have not read are in black. I just look for something which other guys are talking about and contribute a bit these days. I like it here; it is comfy and laid back a bit.

Student here. Glad to be interacting with you guys. I have friended you all.

Alex Plainlater

Postby Alex Plainlater » Thu May 28, 2015 10:41 am

Thanks dude! I didn;t know you could do that. Cheers! ☜(⌒▽⌒)☞

OImperial

Postby OImperial » Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:09 pm

Thanks for friending me bro :D :D :D :D

Breathe

Postby Breathe » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:42 pm

That's a great vision you have there. I hope it will help you have there. I have no doubt that it will help you achieve your mission.

Theb3ard

Postby Theb3ard » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:46 am

Glad to be interacting with you too Cocodancer. I hope you go far...

Return to “AmateurCNC Announcements”