How to make Flat Gears

Show off your projects or use this duiscussion for brainstorming your new ideas
arthurP

Re: How to make Flat Gears

Postby arthurP » Mon Feb 15, 2016 5:49 am

This is great.. Some DIY projects are actually simple and one can easily start a good business out of it. We actually need such motivations..

BenedictA

Postby BenedictA » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:18 am

This is actually awesome. When I see such projects, I feel like quitting my current job and starting my own workshop..

arthurP

Postby arthurP » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:21 am

You don't have to quit... Just start start it and make it a part-time job :lol: :lol:

CNCchamp

Postby CNCchamp » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:27 am

When I see such projects, I feel like quitting my current job and starting my own workshop..

Like Arthur said, Quitting your job is not he first option... I too left my job, but after what I started had started promising. Actually the CNC business is great. With a lot of DIY projects available, you can climb the ladder..

samantahaIrine

Postby samantahaIrine » Mon Feb 15, 2016 6:33 am

I have a question guys, Does this Home made projects or tools work well? what do you do to ensure their accuracy? Currently, I have been coming across some DIY items and I am tempted to go for some. What I fear is that the machines might not perform well and seems like the guys do not provide warranty..

vinkiP

Postby vinkiP » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:17 am

I have a question guys, Does this Home made projects or tools work well? what do you do to ensure their accuracy? Currently, I have been coming across some DIY items and I am tempted to go for some. What I fear is that the machines might not perform well and seems like the guys do not provide warranty..

The DIY projects are meant to guide you in making your own.
However, I believe the guys engaged in these DIY projects ensure that the machine are working well before making them. If you doubt ask them to demonstrate the accuracy of the machines.

samantahaIrine

Postby samantahaIrine » Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:24 am

The DIY projects are meant to guide you in making your own.
However, I believe the guys engaged in these DIY projects ensure that the machine are working well before making them. If you doubt ask them to demonstrate the accuracy of the machines

I am not in a position to make my own. That's why I want an already made one. I will ask for some demonstration before parting with my coins.

Return to “Show off your projects!”