Centurion6 problem

discussions about other machines, tools and gadgets
bettyK

Centurion6 problem

Postby bettyK » Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:59 pm

Hello all, i require some with the centurion6. I do own an electric cabinet that has been equipped with the machine though i also have one wire that is connected to the system.I therefore want to find the diagram that indicates for me on how to connect wires.
Your help will be greatly appreciated.

Noel

Re: Centurion6 problem

Postby Noel » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:14 pm

First tell me the name of the machine for which you are wiring the panel so that it can run. Could you be having remainder of any of the control parts like the front panel, relays, spindle drive or something of the sort?
Their is a wiring diagram which you can search on the web that gives you the information on Centurion 6 control using Cent6 software. As for the other machines control or software, you require engineering projects and that doesn't probably display worth for the work.

bettyK

Postby bettyK » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:18 pm

I'm so impatient of wiring all the cabinet for testing. At the moment I'm purchasing the big contactor of the 3 servodrives. Thanks you very much.

BlueWhale

Postby BlueWhale » Thu Nov 19, 2015 12:17 am

The wiring problem should not be an issue if you can still contact the shop where you got it from. I would think that would be your first option but now i can't understand why you had to rule it out.

Return to “Other machines, tools and gadgets”