Retrofits and Attachments for CNC Routers: What they are all about

Retrofits, spindles, cooling and attachments or in general things added to a machine to make it better
XENEON

Re: Retrofits and Attachments for CNC Routers: What they are all about

Postby XENEON » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:41 pm

Thank you for the detailed discussion on how the installation is done. :P :P :P :P :P

phillitusmundus

Postby phillitusmundus » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:42 pm

Hallo, am a bit late in this discussion. Anyway in my view I can compare retrofits and attachments to a makeover that is normally given to a person when they want to get a new look. After the process of getting a makeover you are likely to look 10 years younger or so. And in most cases the look is actually very impressive and pretty too. To me that’s exactly what you’re likely to get when you upgrade your old router machine. You absolutely get better results and a more fulfilling machine to work with. The look that it gets is new and becomes more efficient as well.

Mbooze

Postby Mbooze » Tue Mar 24, 2015 8:44 pm

Hi, has anyone considered what impact the upgrades would have on the market. I bet the market is likely to expand extensively because of the low prices that come with the installation and its flexibility. Due to high production results and low cost induction on the machine many companies are probably attracted to the business.

Niberzxt

Postby Niberzxt » Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:44 am

You’re right about the effect this upgrading has on the market. The market around this technology is growing fast. It’s actually racing at a very high rate. Many individuals in both big and small businesses are embracing this business venture really quick. In the near future the components of the machine will be easier to find in the market and at a better price. As a hobbyist for machines I absolutely support this expansion in the market and the upgrade in the machines since it is easy to operate...

Alligatore

Postby Alligatore » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:01 am

I can see this post has gone beyond what i had initially asked but i must say that am grateful for your contributions.

Alligatore

Postby Alligatore » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:03 am

I can see this post has gone beyond what i had initially asked but i must say that am grateful for your contributions.

joanM

Postby joanM » Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:24 pm

Wow.. that's so enlightening. Thanks guys

Return to “Retrofits, spindles, cooling and attachments”