Help with the RPM

Topics about imported CNC routers, machines and engravers from China, india or japan
Ulfreds

Re: Help with the RPM

Postby Ulfreds » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:34 am

I have heard lots of people complaining about their teething issues. Wonder if that is right?

1fluidmechanic

Postby 1fluidmechanic » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:36 am

Yeah, there are all kinds of issues for some of the machines. The cnc industry is not as well regulated as, say, the automotive industry. You can’t expect massive recalls that are common with some manufacturers with defects.
Hey, if it works well, could you please link the name of the company of this XYZ, firm? I am very interested in getting the pricing. Thanks.

Gidi

Postby Gidi » Sun Jun 07, 2015 8:43 am

Yeah, there are all kinds of issues for some of the machines. The cnc industry is not as well regulated as, say, the automotive industry. You can’t expect massive recalls that are common with some manufacturers with defects.
Hey, if it works well, could you please link the name of the company of this XYZ, firm? I am very interested in getting the pricing. Thanks.

indolentpotato

Postby indolentpotato » Fri Jun 19, 2015 3:46 pm

Yeah this makes me so maaad!!! How come people sell substandardized stuff just like that and expect their business to catch up to the rest of the majestic leagues? Follow the leaders like Badog and Isel, they know how to make their machines. Not some bogus firms from the middle of nowhere.

nupxoofficial

Postby nupxoofficial » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:11 pm

Don't trust everyone in this market. Buy from Badog and Isel coz thats where you are assured to get value for your money.

Maroon7.5

Postby Maroon7.5 » Sun Sep 20, 2015 5:06 pm

I concur with nupxoofficial. Badog products have proved very reliable for me since the first time i bought from them. They offer a range of products, i advise you to try them.

Lucidlucia

Postby Lucidlucia » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:00 pm

I have also heard positive reviews about Badog's products but the issue am most concerned about here is how they price their products.

PembertonIII

Postby PembertonIII » Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:12 pm

Price ought to be the last thing you need to worry about when it comes to Badog CNC. I personally buy from them frequently and therefore am able to testify that they offer very competitive prizes. After all nobody would waste their time vouching for their quality products if they felt like they had been overcharged in the first place.

annsammY

Postby annsammY » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:44 pm

I have been facing the same problem too but i have no idea what a "Tachometer" is or what it is used for. Would you please help me with that Smlileforthecamera..?

Return to “Imported CNC routers and engravers”