Wood CNC Router Needed

Small hobby routers and mills like the Badog, Artisan, CNC-shop, isel, k2, charly robot advice and experiences
Bondjamlek

Wood CNC Router Needed

Postby Bondjamlek » Sun May 01, 2016 9:15 am

Hi guys. I am very new to CNC and I would like to seek some advice here. First I would like to thank the admin for the quick acceptance of my registration. I am planning to purchase a CNC router what will be used to cut wood only. It will mainly be used for hobby but once in a while when I have more time I can try making some things for sale. What machine can purchase? Or at least point me to a company with good reputation.

vinkiP

Re: Wood CNC Router Needed

Postby vinkiP » Sun May 01, 2016 9:25 am

Hi Bond,
Welcome to CNC and to amateur CNC in particular. Be sure to get some good advice from here. Feel at home.

Bassam

Postby Bassam » Sun May 01, 2016 9:27 am

Welcome to this forum Bond

joelM

Postby joelM » Sun May 01, 2016 9:42 am

What is the size of the machine that you would like to purchase? Also how much have you budgeted for the machine?

Bondjamlek

Postby Bondjamlek » Sun May 01, 2016 4:32 pm

joelM wrote:What is the size of the machine that you would like to purchase? Also how much have you budgeted for the machine?
Am looking for a machine which is about 4 ft or 5ft by 4 ft. it should not cost more than $5000

30Minutes

Postby 30Minutes » Sun May 01, 2016 4:33 pm

Bondjamlek wrote:Hi guys. I am very new to CNC and I would like to seek some advice here. First I would like to thank the admin for the quick acceptance of my registration. I am planning to purchase a CNC router what will be used to cut wood only. It will mainly be used for hobby but once in a while when I have more time I can try making some things for sale. What machine can purchase? Or at least point me to a company with good reputation.
Welcome to the forum. The kind of router that you are looking for can be found in www.badogcnc.com

Return to “Small hobby routers and CNC mills”