Advice Needed!

Small hobby routers and mills like the Badog, Artisan, CNC-shop, isel, k2, charly robot advice and experiences
Bailando

Advice Needed!

Postby Bailando » Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:55 pm

Hi,
I am a new member here and somehow new to cnc routing. I am however very interested in starting a business. I therefore need some advice on a good CNC Router? I can do the designs myself and more so I have access to a great junk of wood.
Thanks!

concernedmachinist

Re: Advice Needed!

Postby concernedmachinist » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:33 am

Bailando wrote:Hi,
I am a new member here and somehow new to cnc routing. I am however very interested in starting a business. I therefore need some advice on a good CNC Router? I can do the designs myself and more so I have access to a great junk of wood.
Thanks!

Try Badog X3. This one is great and second to none. I have been using it for almost a year now and it has never disappoited me

raphaelSnr

Postby raphaelSnr » Thu Feb 25, 2016 10:41 am

You can't miss a good CNC router at eBay or amazon. I bought one from there a few years ago.

Bailando

Postby Bailando » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:53 pm

You can't miss a good CNC router at eBay or amazon. I bought one from there a few years ago.

Yes I can't miss but i cant tell which one is the best. That is why I am seeking help in these forum to choose the best machine

Bailando

Postby Bailando » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:59 pm

concernedmachinist wrote:Try Badog X3. This one is great and second to none. I have been using it for almost a year now and it has never disappoited me

Hi concernedmachanist. Tell me more about this Badog X3. I don't want to by a machine blindly

Return to “Small hobby routers and CNC mills”